Equinox Community by Garbett Homes
– Located just a few blocks north of Millcreek Elementary School
– Zero Energy Ready Homes for more efficient, low cost, comfortable living
– Select boutique community to only 10 homes
– Pre-planned, modern two-story homes with 3-4 bedrooms and 2,268-2,651 total square feet
– Under six miles to area attractions like Sugar House Park or Fashion Place Mall.
– Quick, convenient access to I-80 or I-15
– Community green space and picnic area
Choice East Side Locale! Equinox at Millcreek brings together the beauty of an established surroundings with the top performance that is a Garbett home. Enjoy the ease of commute and proximity to the best area attractions, whether it’s shopping at Fashion Place, eating in Sugar House, or enjoying the surroundings of Millcreek Canyon. Homes built to the U.S. Department of Energy’s, Zero Energy Ready specification; these homes set a new standard in health, savings, comfort and durability in home building. These 10 pre-planned homes offer not only new Garbett Homes plans, but plans built so energy efficient, all or most energy consumption can be offset with solar. Discover one of these “homes of the future” and what makes Garbett Homes different!
© 2018 Garbett Homes, LLC